Thursday, September 20, 2012

Sold!

Please see most recent post for unsold blog sale items!

In preparation for my Big Move, I am trying to pare down my collection of much loved, but hardly used cosmetics.

I am SuzyDarko on both eBay and on MakeupAlley for feedback purposes.

- Payments accepted through PayPal -
- Shipping is included to US buyers -
- $10 minimum -
- I've tried to price fairly, but am willing to negotiate. -
- Items will pend for 24 hours ONLY then will be released for another buyer -
- Email me even if items are PEND as I will move to next offer if buyer falls through. -
- Pics are provided, so All Sales Final. -
- I take great care with wrapping/shipping but cannot be responsible once item ships. -
- Email me: emailjoy[AT]me[DOT]com for purchase inquiry and further instructions. -

Here we go!


Brushes have been previously used and washed using brush guards to maintain shape.
  • SOLD $25 for ENTIRE SET - Pink faux reptile brush roll w/15 pc. brush set, deluxe flat top buffer (far left) and jumbo chisel powder brush (2nd from left).

  • SOLD$10 - Smashbox Full Exposure Mascara in Jet Black - BNIB - Full size (.38 oz)
  • SOLD$5 - 2 x Smoky Lash samples, 1 x Aqua Eyes liner sample in Black (forgot to include in picture), 1 x HD Powder sample - All Samples New/Unused
  • SOLD $20 - Unii Palette - Red/Berry Color - Old Style (with removable rubber gasket and full magnetic sheet incl.) - Practically brand new as it's been sitting in my drawer unused.

Polishes! Starting from left:
  • $4 Essie - Watermelon - 80%
  • $4 Essie - Lovie Dovie - Used 2x
  • SOLD$4 Finger Paints Special Effects (Flakies) - Flecked - Swatched 1x

Remember to email me: emailjoy[AT]me[DOT]com for any questions or to purchase!

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment